Feedback

Submit your review

Create your own review
Average rating:
 3 reviews
by Somernites Cruise on Heroes 4 Higher
Batman visits Somernites Cruise

Thanks for a job WELL DONE at the May edition of Somernites Cruise. Great message for the kids as well as the adults!! Keep up the great work. We look forward to having you back again next year!!! A real crowd favorite!!!

by STEPHANIE MCCLOUD on Heroes 4 Higher
BATMAN AT PRICHARD ELEMENTARY

Mr. Batman,I wanted to let you know what a difference you made when you visited Prichard Elementary on Thursday. I was in a meeting g with parents and was not able to attend your presentation. However, the students talked about you all day! On Friday, I was going over to a classroom and a teacher and student were outside. I stopped to see what was going on and the child proceeded to tell me he was being abused by his father. He said his father would physically do things to him and would make fun of him. He said he didn't feel like he had many friends. After we talked he looked at me and said, "I'm just like batman". I don't think this child would have the courage to tell me or his teacher if he had not heard you speak. Thank you for what you do, not only for my kiddos, buy for all the children you encourage.Stephanie McCloudPrincipal, Prichard Elementary

by Mark Gossett on Heroes 4 Higher
Thanks!

This is a wonderful company always looking to bring a positive energy to their community and the communities all around the country. Thanks for everything you do for everyone!

Name: Carol Isaacs

Posted on: February 23, 2016 – 08:08 am

Message: Thank you so much Batman for coming to Rock Hill Middle School today. Your message was awesome and so inspiring. I can honestly say I haven’t seen the students that quiet and focused all at once before. We so appreciate your time. Anyone questioning whether the message is appropriate for all ages: DON’T HESITATE. RHMS IS 6TH-8TH and they were intrigued completely. The message is adjusted according to all age groups. Heroes 4 Higher is amazing and I’m so thankful that our community can hear the message that Batman has for kids. THANKS

Name: Loyal K-9

Posted on: December 27, 2015 – 11:10 pm

Message: Just finished providing K-9 security for the victims of San Bernardino and really had a great time meeting Batman.. I also wanted to recognize him for his Iraq veteran service. He did a great job with the children that loss there parents. In fact, we have great shots of him eating In-N-Out burgers with some of the kids that had parents killed in the shooting. He did a great job and really glad this program exists.

Name: April Harless

E-mail: mabharless@gmail.com

Posted on: October 19, 2015 – 11:19 am

Message: Thank you so much Batman for visiting Montrose Elementary and sharing your anti-bullying message. I heard so many comments about how great the message was, from teachers all the way down to kindergarten students! A fifth grade student said she loved the message and was so glad you talked to them like the big kids they are, not two-year olds!
I think you kept them all engaged and gave them great tips on how to be their best in any situation in life. Thanks so much!

Name: STEVE CHAPMAN

Posted on: October 04, 2015 – 09:10 am

Message: Thanks Spiderman for helping to make Harleys birthday great and sending messages to all the children and adults at the party.If anyone is thinking of what to do for a birthday party, this is perfect for your children to have fun,get a good wholesome message that our kids need right now, and have a good time where you don’t have to worry about what kind of people you get. This was our second interaction with them, and everyone has been so kind and friendly. a great organization doing a great thing.Thanks again

Name: PAIGE STRATTON

Posted on: September 29, 2015 – 01:40 pm

Message: I am a special ed teacher of a self contained autism room. Having seen H4H deliver their message in several situations, I decided to incorporate it into my classroom, creating a “hero” board with the message and pictures of community heroes that have visited us, like police, garbage men, etc. Friday I was finally able to bring in Batman. Batman was wonderful, allowing them to touch his face, play in his cape, and even helping us get a picture with one of our more reluctant guys. He also visited the ID room down the hall, where he was able to present his whole message. The kids were mesmerized, even the toughest cases. It was the first time I had seen one in particular smile. Originally I had only asked for these 2 classes, but when I mentioned the severe and profound room, he didn’t even hesitate. Batman spent time playing with them, even those in the wheel chairs, who often have to settle for watching. (Keep in mind he still had more schools to visit, but took this extra time). Last, I asked if we could get a picture with a principal in the cafeteria. Upon entering, he was mobbed by the entire 6th grade. As one teacher said, the boys were screaming higher and louder than the girls. Batman shook hands and gave hugs. Think about this, he went from severe autism, to severe and profoundly disabled, to mildly intellectually disabled, to general ed middle schoolers without missing a beat, switching to the needs of each flawlessly. This is a man with a true heart for kids. Thank you Batman and H4H!

Name: Jonathan Jett

Posted on: September 14, 2015 – 03:47 pm

Message: Heroes for Higher made our district wide pep rally a huge success. With over 4500 students and staff in attendance, everyone was thrilled when the batmobile rolled on the football field. The motivational speech from Batman was perfect! It targeted students from Kindergarten to 12th grade. Perry County Schools looks forward to the next event with Batman!!! This is a great program for all school aged kids!

Thanks!
Jonathan Jett
Perry County Schools
Perry County, Kentucky

Name: Tim Harvey

E-mail: wmlflorence@gmail.com

Posted on: August 05, 2015 – 07:50 pm

Message: The other evening some of my family and I were driving toward Spring Hill Cemetary to visit the grave of my brother who passed away in 1977. While sitting at a light, the Batmobile turned in front of us! My daughter Sarah, who has down’s syndrome, my grandaughter Mina and my son Layne were in the van. Of course being the adventurous people we are, we decided immediately that we had to turn around and follow the Batmobile. We followed the vehicle back to the bat cave and met one of the neatest people we have ever met. Batman was very gracious and allowed us to take pictures and look into the batmobile. He spent at least 20 minutes in 90+ degree temperatures explaining the purpose of the H4H organization. We were amazed and grateful that there are such people who serve the community in the way they do. Thank you for taking time with us and thrilling our children. We hope to be part of your support team even though we live in Florence, SC. Hope we can arrange to have you visit us sometime. My Phone number is 843-615-2963.

Thanks again and God Bless!!

Tim Harvey

Name: Doddridge County Libraries

E-mail: ashcathy@clark.lib.wv.us

Posted on: July 20, 2015 – 12:27 pm

Message: We want to thank you for coming to Doddridge County, WV on July 17th. We had a great time. We were all inspired by you and your message. There were some teachers in the audience and they have already contacted the Board of Education to plan more visits from you in the future. We agreed with every thing you said and we need to hear more of these kinds of messages. We have heard so many positive comments since you were here. Thank you for what you do. We want to encourage you to continue doing this. Keep up the great work. Sincerely, Cathy Ash, Director of the Doddridge County Public Library.

Name: James and Michelle Stambaugh

Posted on: July 19, 2015 – 10:46 am

Message: I wanted to give you a review of our birthday party with Spidey on July 18. In a word, AWESOME!

The crowd ranged from toddlers to adults and I feel like everyone enjoyed it. The adults had as much fun as the kids…they went on and on about Spidey long after he left our house. The message was delivered in such a way that even our four year old son was able to understand and explain the four points back to Spidey.

Please send Spidey a heart-felt “thank you” from our family. We really appreciated his work and the time he spent with the kids. After just a few minutes, they treated him like one of their friends and he played right along. It was so cool to watch.

We look forward to working with you guys again and we can’t wait until you all are back in our area!

Sincerely,

James and Michelle Stambaugh

Name: Cindy Parrish

E-mail: souper30@yahoo.com

Posted on: July 03, 2015 – 04:46 pm

Message: Batman visiting our libraries was an experience the children of our small communities will not soon forget, as I’m sure the adults won’t either! The message was truly inspirational and we thoroughly enjoyed it! It was definitely the highlight of our summer reading program! Thank you all for doing what you do!

Cindy Parrish
Garnet A Wilson Public Libraries

Name: Jennifer Watkins Price

Posted on: June 10, 2015 – 03:51 pm

Message: “We had a blast! Batman was great! The kids greatly enjoyed it and everything ran smoothly!
Thanks for such a great program! All the parents/daycare workers talked about what a great message you are telling the children.
Jennifer Watkins Price
Nitro Public Library

Name: SHERRY HAMMOND

Posted on: June 06, 2015 – 10:12 pm

Message: Your message to the kids at the Gallipolis library today was awesome! My little girl has been having a tough time with reading, but hearing Batgirl talk about her struggles made her feel so much better…. My son really needed the message about not allowing other people to take your power through bullying also, and they loved sitting in the Hope Mobile for their picture! What you all do for the kids in these communities is simply amazing!! God Bless!

Name: Michelle Bentley

E-mail: cmdbentley@outlook.com

Posted on: April 09, 2015 – 02:48 pm

Message: My son attended the Portsmouth, OH Egg Drop event that you all attended on April 4, 2015! His name is Daylen and he is “Batmans” biggest fan (his words) He was truly in awe of meeting his favorite super hero! You all are such a blessing to these young children!! I personally want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my sons day! He also drew Batman a picture to give to him while at the event! He was also in is full batman attire..Batman shoes, shirt, and even wore his mask the entire day!! He says he is Batboy.lol Again you all are truly and amazing blessing!!!!

Name: Terri Rappold

E-mail: tigr_23@yahoo.com

Posted on: April 03, 2015 – 03:48 pm

Message: I just wanted to say “Thank You” to Batman for the encouragement you gave to my son while visiting 0na Elementary earlier this year!

My son, Kai was contemplating playing baseball this year (after taking a year off due to a disappointing baseball season the year before). He was feeling insecure about his batting abilities and was very discouraged, until….Batman came to his school and spoke some very encouraging words to a ten year old boy! My son came home from school beaming, and said “Mom, I’m going to play baseball this year, because batman inspired me! He said “You can do anything if you put your mind to it” and that Batman gave an example pertaining to batting- to just keep trying!

Because of those encouraging words at just the right time…my son is now batting better than he ever has, and is more confident than ever!!

Thank You Batman!

Terri Rappold

Name: Coral Sutton

Posted on: March 16, 2015 – 10:51 pm

Message: H4H did a birthday party for my friends son Brody this past Saturday. Not only did they go above and beyond replacing a hero who couldn’t make it by sending two in his place, but Spider-Man even got in a bounce house with the kids for a photo op and some bouncing fun. Batman gave his “Be a hero” speech, which I have heard at other parties he has attended and I have to say, he really gets the message across to the kids in an age-appropriate, sincere way. You guys are really inspirational, and I can’t convey the importance of parents and other influential people in our kids’ lives teaching them anti-bullying strategies and behavior. It starts at home and H4H does a great job each and every time. They made a great party fabulous and I’m so glad an organization such as theirs is available locally. Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you at parties and events to come!

Name: Michelle Ball

E-mail: michelleball79@ymail.com

Posted on: January 16, 2015 – 04:01 pm

Message: Heroes For Higher came to our school, Williamson PreK-8, and addressed our students and faculty on the importance of taking a stand against bullying. He encouraged our older students to be a good role model, and set a good example. He assured them the younger students looked up to them for guidance, and the path they walk, the younger students want to follow. He addressed the students in a fun, informative way that held their attention. It was a great presentation, and I strongly suggest other schools bring Heroes For Higher in and let their message be heard.

Name: RYAN CHILDERS

Posted on: January 14, 2015 – 09:52 pm

Message: ” I just wanted to write you and tell you thank you so much for coming to my son Brayden’s Birthday party last Friday night at Jump Craze and making his Birthday so special. He has done nothing but talk about you and how much fun he had at the party since that night. I think you really made a big impact on him as well as his friends and you will be something he will never forget. He has his autographed pictures in a frame on his dresser and we had some pictures that my wife took made into 8×10’s for him as well to put on his wall. I didn’t get a chance to thank you in person (I was the guy videotaping) so I just wanted to take a minute and let you know how much that you meant to him. I think that what you are doing to inspire and motivate young kids and your message is great. I wish there was something like this when we were kids! We will keep an eye out and watch for any events that you do in the future. He is already talking about his next Birthday and the Batmobile! Thanks again and God Bless you and your family!

Sincerely,

Ryan Childers”

Name: Mary Beth Criniti

Posted on: December 03, 2014 – 12:35 pm

Message: Thank you, once again, for your visit! Our students are still talking about “Batman.” In fact, my 7-year old son, reminded me of just how powerful your message was when when, last week, after I commended him for efforts as he learns to ice skate despite the falls, said to me “Well, mom, it’s like Batman said…You never give up.” Hopefully, he can keep that message with him as he encounters more difficult challenges Smile

We are still working to get the article in the newspaper, but either Kim or I will send it to you if it runs. We are hopeful that it will!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Mary Beth Criniti
Development Director
St. Michael Parish School
1221 National Road
Wheeling, WV 26003

Name: Tyler Ellis

E-mail: tsellis@k12.wv.us

Posted on: November 30, 2014 – 07:42 pm

Message: My name is Mr. Ellis and I am a science teacher at Cabell Midland high school; the largest school in the state of West Virginia. I want to take this opportunity to thank the men and women at Heros for Higher and encourage anyone else who is thinking about utilizing there services. I have experienced their message twice. One at an elementary level and now at a high school level. While the message was similar, the delivery was very different. The characters did an excellent job tailoring their delivery to their audience’s age. They have my highest recommendation.

Name: SHANDA LESTER

Posted on: November 20, 2014 – 08:04 am

Message: Hello, I am the principal of Oceana Middle School, and I want to thank you for the effective presentation! Our students loved Batman, and they spoke of the show all afternoon.

Again, we appreciate your focus and dedication. You make such a difference.

Sincerely,

Shanda Lester
OCEANA Middle School, Wyoming County

Name: BELINDA ANN GUMP HENDERSON

Posted on: November 18, 2014 – 10:44 am

Message: Yesterday we got to meet Captain America at our local School my youngest is only 3 but he saw the paper his big brother brought home About the bullying program with the picture of Captain America and thanks to my life long friend I was able to take Huck over to her class dressed in his Captain America costume to meet him, at 1st he was shy then as we were leaving and there was a break between grades for the speech Huck went over to meet him he kneeled down and made Huck feel like he was king of the world then after fixing Huck’s mask just perfect Captain America found something else him and Huck had in common they both know Jack Rollins and Hines , HUCK of course was even more excited when he found he knew Jack. Captain America got many pictures with Huck one even special for Jack and then he signed a shirt for Jack. These men and women that do this are above amazing they are each truly someone very special for what they do there is no thank you big enough but I will say Thank you with all I have for all you did for my little guy yesterday Captain America and thank you for picking Wally up when Huck dropped him and signing the shirt for Jack 󾬕 Sending love and safe travels for all the super heroes as they go out and touch many lives today!!!!

Name: Kim Burge

E-mail: kburge@stmikesparish.org

Posted on: November 10, 2014 – 08:49 pm

Message: Batman made a visit to our school last week! Needless to say, all kids were inspired! John delivered a great four point message to our student body. His message was kid friendly, real, and interactive. Our students range from preschool age through eighth grade. John connected to them all as well as to the teachers and adults in attendance. We look forward to having Batman back in his Batmobile soon! I am so thankful that I was able to connect with h4h and to have John share his mission!
Kim Burge
St. Michael Parish School
Wheeling, WV

Name: TRACY FLING

E-mail: LUBECKPTA@GMAIL.COM

Posted on: November 04, 2014 – 07:53 pm

Message: Dear John,

First of all I want to thank you for your recent visit to Lubeck Elementary School. The students, faculty and parents learned so much more than could have ever imagined and the faculty and parents have carried your message over into our daily lives.

Again, thank you for your visit! You touched everyone’s life in that gym that day.

Sincerely,
Tracy Fling
Lubeck Elementary PTA President

Name: Ed White

E-mail: mwhite4981@aol.com

Posted on: September 11, 2014 – 06:18 am

Message: Thanks for all you do to help kids. Sadly, so many children need our help in dealing with the horrific issues they face with health problems, abuse and neglect. I look forward to seeing you at the Hatfield McCoy show in Logan later this month.
God bless you in your efforts.

Name: Bill

E-mail: Strongvincent1863@yahoo.com

Posted on: September 06, 2014 – 03:41 pm

Message: My son loved seeing Batman and Batgirl and his school! He remembered the message that we given and I hope it sticks with him!!! He was so excited he had to see you both the next day at your appearance at Tommy’s pIzza in Gettysburg.

I truly appreciate what it is your group is all about. Keep up the positive work!

Name: TRICIA WOLFORD

Posted on: February 08, 2014 – 10:15 pm

Message: I would like to say Finding someone who can reach out and connect with middle school students can sometimes be a challenging task; however, Huntington Middle School found someone who could do just that when Batman spoke to the staff and student body. His talk was POWERFUL and in some cases life-changing. He described struggles that he has overcome, mirroring circumstances that many of our students find themselves in on a daily basis. He gave many students hope by showing them that their past does not have to be their future. His care and concern for this age group was evident throughout his presentation, especially as he talked of the consequences of BULLYING. BATMAN definitely left an impression on the staff and students of HMS. Middle school and high school everywhere should give him the opportunity to share his story….We Truly Thank You For Coming And speaking with us. If their is a school out there that is considering having Batman but your not sure if he’s right for your students Trust me it’s an awesome experience for the student body.The staff at HMS can prove that.If you have question about this visit you may contact me @ HMS 304-528-5180 Parent Partner, Mrs.Wolford

Name: ADAM CULVER

Posted on: February 08, 2014 – 10:13 pm

Message: Great job at Huntington Middle School! The school day isn’t even over and I have already had two kids speak to me personally about how much your message touched them. I’ve followed up your presentation in my classes by sharing some of the videos where you guys have been on the news. It really helped drive home to my students that “this guy is for real.” Also, seeing your work with the Children’s Hospitals served to bring around some of the kids who wanted to act like they were too big for Batman.
Keep up the great work!

Name: Brittany Stratton

E-mail: b.la.stratton@gmail.com

Posted on: January 21, 2014 – 03:44 pm

Message: Mr. Buckland, I just wanted to say thank you again for making Eydon’s birthday such a big deal. He is still talking about it! He keeps asking me about your cape and bundling up and remembers the hero lessons you gave. I can’t tell you enough what an impact you have made in his life and how amazed I am at the things you have brought out of him. It was such a big deal that he was talking to all of you and giving real hugs, not just standoffish head bumps. Thank you so much for what a blessing you have been to us and the difference you have made.

Name: Lenda

Posted on: November 23, 2013 – 05:19 pm

Message: I have seen your work with the children, in the PICU, who are facing major health issues.
You are such a bright light in their life.
Please keep up the good work.
Thank you so very much!

Name: Lincoln County Starting Points and Hamlin Pre-K

E-mail: padkinslcsp2012@yahoo.com

Posted on: November 15, 2013 – 11:36 am

Message: We would like to say a big thank you to Heroes 4 Higher for visiting us. There are not many people who can keep the attention of playgroup children the ages we have or even Pre-K ages. You taught a Great Message! The Starting Points Program would also like to say thanks for visiting some of the other Lincoln County Schools. Hope to see you again soon.

Name: Milissa Mace

E-mail: Milisa Mace<milissamace@gmail.com< p=””>

Posted on: November 12, 2013 – 11:37 am

Message: I wanted to thank you again for coming out to Reedy Elementary and speaking to our students about bullying and other important topics. Your presentation was fantastic and the kids really responded to what you had to tell them. I wanted to let you know that Mrs Frum let me know about a situation that happened the next day at school that really made our hearts happy and we contribute it to what they heard in your presentation. I don’t know the exact details but there was a child that was always excluded on the playground and she saw a group of boys decide to go over and ask him to join in. She was soooo proud of them!

I can’t thank you enough for the difference you are making in the lives of children every day! As promised, I have a copy of the article from our newspaper for you. And I can also send you the pictures I took as well. I just need the address and cell # you would like me to send those to.

Please know I will continue to pray for you and if there is ever anything I can do to help with Batman’s mission, let me know!

Milissa Mace

Name: sue burton

E-mail: suzyclwn@yahoo.com

Posted on: November 06, 2013 – 10:40 pm

Message: So glad we had a visit from Batman at West Hamlin Elementary. The kids were so excited when they saw him. He came to our school during Red Ribbon Week to talk to the kids about bullying and boy did they enjoy it. He made it so interesting and fun. Then we went on to Guyan Valley Middle School, I was a little worried about the middle school students, but my worries all disappeared when Batman started talking. He spoke to them on an adult level and the students were hanging on every word. I think some hearts were touched that day. I think the middle school students need this message even more than the elementary. The message Batman gave that day was specifically for our kids. Thanks Batman for such a great day!

Name: PRINCIPAL KIM FRUM

E-mail: kfrum@access.k12.wv.us

Posted on: October 31, 2013 – 01:20 pm

Message: John,
Thank you so much for your amazing program at Reedy Elementary! The staff, students, and parents loved your message. I am so disappointed that I couldn’t be there but I took three other staff members to the funeral of a parent of two students at our school. I also wanted you to know that you made the front page of our local newspaper. If you would like I can purchase and send you a copy but I will need an address. Just let me know. If you need to contact me, you can do so by emailing me or calling me at Reedy Elementary 927-6433. Thanks again for such a positive message that has already shaped the lives of our students in a very positive way. The two boys who just lost their mother visited their classmates during recess yesterday and these boys are not extremely athletic but like to play football. Some of the boys in their classrooms allowed them to be the quarterback and also assisted one of the boys in making a touchdown. This may not seem like much to some but this was huge for those two boys who are really missing their mother. An education is so important but being kind to others is just as important as well. It’s messages like yours that inspires all of us to be better people.

Kim Frum,
Principal

Name: Elizabeth Crace

E-mail: ukcatrn30@yahoo.com

Posted on: October 29, 2013 – 05:17 am

Message: J.D.’s birthday party was AMAZING!!!!! None of the kids knew that Captain America and Spider-Man were coming, and when they pulled in the drive and got out of the Hummer, THEY WERE SPEECHLESS (if you know my kids…you know this is not an easy feet!)!!!! The children were completely engaged the entire time, and Spider-Man spent time playing ball with some of the kids while others ate! One of the children present was autistic, I have been told that meeting Captain and Spidey was like a dream come true and meant the world to him!
This is the first birthday party that we have thrown where EVERYONE loved it! I feel that we gave the kids something so much more valuable than a treat bag to take home.
Thank you Captain, Spidey, and the rest of the H4H team, for your dedication to the families of this Tri-State area!!

Name: Nicole Staron

Posted on: October 15, 2013 – 11:46 am

Message: Private

Name: Kristin

Posted on: February 21, 2014 – 11:05 pm

Message: Private

Name: Mark The Web Designer

E-mail: mark@theashlandgroup.net

Posted on: October 01, 2013 – 11:49 pm

Message: John, I would like to express my gratitude and honor to have created this website for you and the cause of Heroes 4 Higher. What you do for the children and their families has not only impacted their lives but also the many lives they have touched since hearing your powerful message. I would like to thank you for touching my life as well, and I hope we have a relationship that lasts for years to come. One day I will have to have you come to my children’s birthday! Thanks again!!

Name: Dawn Easterling

Posted on: September 30, 2013 – 12:15 pm

Message: AWESOME job today at Prichard Elementary School in Grayson, KY.
Thank you so much for doing this!! The kids loved seeing Batman and they actually listened to your positive message. You ARE making a difference one school at a time. I would like to see all schools get involved. My wish is only good things for your organization, my friend!

Name: Doug Barrett

Posted on: September 24, 2013 – 08:38 pm

Message: We had Batman and Spider-Man at our school today. They came to speak about bullying, being the best you can be, and never giving up. Great message! They also took pictures with each class. The kids had a great day! Thank you from your friends at West Grade!

Name: Jan Miller

Posted on: August 27, 2013 – 12:32 pm

Message: West Virginia Auxiliary – Wives Behind the Badge thanks you from the bottom of our hearts for coming to visit the Heroes & Handcuffs Baseball game on 8/24/13 in Nitro. This was a game for special needs kids and law enforcement officers. The looks on the faces of the kids when Batman, Robin and Cat Woman jumped out of that Hummer were PRICELESS. Your team is top of the line in professionalism and genuine kindness shown to everyone at the event. We look forward to working with Heroes 4 Higher at many more events. Keep up the great work!

Name: David Walls, Chief of Police

Posted on: August 26, 2013 – 11:04 am

Message: Your message is great and just as you said can be used by anyone. I was amazed at how the kids were just hanging on your every word. If there is ever anything I can do for you guys just let me know.

Name: Daniel Brouillette

E-mail: daniel.bro@hotmail.ca

Posted on: August 25, 2013 – 09:55 pm

Message: Hello,

I live in Quebec and I look on the site
I find it beautiful
I am a father of a little girl and I can understand
it really hit me that people his years if
spends time in their lives for children

Daniel Brouillette
from Canada

Name: Matt Howery

Posted on: August 20, 2013 – 04:11 pm

Message: What a start to the new school year! Batman and Batgirl greeted the students off the bus then shared the 4 keys to being a Hero. Great costumes, great job speaking, and what a great atmosphere to get students excited about coming to school. I can’t explain how happy our students, staff, and community were to kick the year off with a message that will carry us throughout the year.

Name: Tara Hammonds

E-mail: Tara.hammonds@boyd.kyschools.us

Posted on: August 14, 2013 – 06:31 pm

Message: Heroes for Hire was a great way to kick off our school year. Batman and Spider man talked to the students about doing the right things in life and making positive choices. They emphasized that we can accomplish anything that we want to with a little determination. The presentation was interactive and held all the students/staff’s attention. The kids as well as my fellow colleagues are still talking about how wonderful it was. Thank you so much for starting our year off right!!!

Name: Paige Stratton

E-mail: paige.stratton.98@facebook.com

Posted on: August 12, 2013 – 11:52 pm

Message: I wanted to thank the heroes for coming out in the heat today. I have posted on here before about my grandson who has autism. You guys may not realize it, but you provided this family with a 2nd tear in the eye, fist pumping yes moment today. The last time you were at the mall, you handled him so well he let us take pictures and talked to us, spontaneous conversation instead of repetative prompting, about you on the way home. He remembered who you guys were and looked forward to seeing you. When we got there, Nightwing took him by the hands and introduced him to the rest of the heroes. He talked to you guys, not what you might think is normal, but really well for him. He shook hands and gave hugs. His usual hugs are furtive head bumps with a quick squeeze of the leg, so Catwoman must be pretty special, she got a full fledged, arms around the neck hug. It was wonderful to see him like this. Normally when we take him out he is so overwhelmed he retreats into himself. The ladies at the center of the mall doing the health screening couldn’t even touch him, but he took right to you all. Thank you, all. You are fantastic.

Name: Dr. D. Agnew

E-mail: dagnew@kcs.kana.k12.wv.us

Posted on: May 21, 2013 – 03:58 pm

Message: A great big thank you from Sissonville Elementary. The presentation was AWESOME. The kids had a great time and the BatmoHummer was also incredible. The message was great and we want to send our thoughts and prayers to everyone in Oklahoma. Dr. Agnew, Principal.

Name: Heather Smith

Posted on: May 07, 2013 – 05:16 pm

Message: Thanks so much for making my son’s birthday extra special! His little face lit up when he realized who it was pulling in the driveway to attend his party! You were a huge hit with all the kids! Also, thanks for making a difference in the lives of so many children. You are shining a light for some children that are often adversely affected by this dark world! By your testimony, they might realize they can overcome anything! God Bless You for all that you do!

Name: Hollie Crank

E-mail: hollie.crank@yahoo.com

Posted on: April 28, 2013 – 11:53 pm

Message: Thank you so much for making William’s 5th birthday party an amazing one! He really looks up to Batman. I quizzed him today on the Hero Lesson and he remembered it! Kids do listen and we need to remember that and never stop talking to them about important things such as bullying and doing drugs. To many children are becoming victims to these two issues. You are a true hero for doing what you do out in the community and especially at small events like birthday partys. Please keep doing what you are doing!!
P.S. William said his favorite part about his birthday was getting to sit in Batmanh’s car :)
Thank you for giving him that memory! You are awesome!

Name: Kim Burton

E-mail: KB1990@YAHOO.COM

Posted on: March 18, 2013 – 09:10 pm

Message: Thank you for making Colton’s 5th Birthday party the most amazing ever!! He and all his friends are still talking about it:) What Heroes for Higher is doing for our community is an amazing thing and I commend you for that. I know how important it is to get the message about drugs out to kids at such a young age. Colton is a product of drugs. He is really a grandchild that I have raised since birth. His parents have not seen him or want to see him because they choose drugs over him. I am the only mom he knows. I teach Kindergarten and I see more and more children living with grandparents every year.

Not only were kids excited and loved seeing Batman and Robin but the parents were equally impressed. Several mentioned they were going to contact you for future events. I pray that you are successful and again thank you for making our day more than we could have expected!! God Bless, Kim Burton

Name: Melissa Dillon

E-mail: ddmelby@hotmail.com

Posted on: February 25, 2013 – 10:13 am

Message: My husband and I had seen Heroes 4 Higher at public events and knew we had to book a hero for our son’s 5th birthday party. We already had high expectations, but the “Gotham Knight” exceeded them. After delivering “hero training”, he took part in all the birthday activities – from lighting the birthday candles and singing Happy Birthday, to taking pictures with all of the children in front of Batman’s Hummer. He even made time to play “Lego Batman” with the birthday boy. The kids loved their autographed pictures and could not stop talking about how he gave them all hi-fives and fist bumps. The “Gotham Knight” made sure to involve the parents in the festivities, and we were all impressed with his desire to make a difference in the lives of young people in our community. I would recommend Heroes 4 Higher for anyone who is looking to create a once-in-a-lifetime memory for their children.

Name: Debra Damron

E-mail: debra_damron@yahoo.com

Posted on: February 25, 2013 – 10:13 am

Message: I booked a party with Batman for my six year old son about a month ago. Today, nearly a month later, I overheard my son Jonathan playing with his Batman toys (he didn’t know I was listening). I heard Jonathan say, “always do the right thing, and number 4 heroes never give up”. Even though he was alone in his room this morning playing, I know he really learned something that day from Batman. Batman gave such a positive message to the childern. This truly is an incredible thing!

Name: Dawn Easterling

E-mail: chrisde0303@yahoo.com

Posted on: February 25, 2013 – 10:13 am

Message: Your text I cannot begin to express the look on my grandson Kaleb’s face when he saw Batman and Captain America show up for his birthday. I wish every child would have an opportunity to experience this. These guys are the real deal and they are in it solely for the children. I am planning on using them many more times in the future. My grandson has not quit talking about it and the ‘Be a Hero” lessons. Heroes for Higher is an amazing breath of fresh air in the world we live in today. You guys are so AWESOME!!!!
And as Batman said “It’s all about the kids!” Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. You have my continued support and prayers!!!